Sunday, October 4, 2009

FROSTED DESIGNS


Products Used: Cosmo Crickett: Gretel GingerBread, Cricuit Cartridge: Storybook, brads, brown cardstock from local scrapbook store, Making Memories Paint: Cranberry, Fancy Pants Chipboard: Soho Swirls, hole punch, thin brown ribbon.


The photos are matted from the solid side of the Gretel Gingerbread cardstock. The photos are 4x6 and I painted the chipboard swirls in the cranberry. Where the photos are attached by the brads, I punched holes on each side and laced with ribbon for added effects and demension.

This is the second photo of this layout.  I just hated the first and it didn't show the colors of the paper and the phots all that great.  However, this is my entry for the flourish challenge.  I just love Cosmo Crickett...  And who couldn't love these fun pictures.  This is Raegan and Madi... aka "Cowgirls"  as you can see they love their horses...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great JOB!

Jamie Lane said...

This is just too cute and the photos are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Susie said...

Beautiful layout :)

Tam, I am said...

Robin! I am so loving this layout!!! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Frosted Designs!!!