Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PILE IT ON 3D CONTEST....

Photo has been removed for Publication
April 2011
Scrapbook.com Publication

This photo is very special to me...My Aunt had come home to visit for the summer from New York and it was a great summer.  The photo was taken July 1984.  We are on my grandmother's front porch and included in the photo is my baby sister, my father, my grandmother and my Aunt.  I used a lot of different items in this from Prima Flowers, to chipboard, to florishes, to Glimmer Mist to create the 3D effect....I have to say thus far, it is probably one of my favorites. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great scrapbook page. I love the colors used!!! Thanks for playing with Pile It On.
Trish

Also great music!!!

Unknown said...

This is a very special page for you I am sure. Family is everything to us country us! Love all the 3D effects you have and the design is just perfect.
You had asked about this flower on my blog. I did'nt buy it, I made it with my deco edge scissors.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now and look forward to visiting your new beautiful creations!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Amy Liz Schultz said...

I adore how you used your circles and the flowers, great layout!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Deanna said...

Great layout!

Dee @ Pile It On DT